WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Purdue baseball’s home schedule at Alexander Field features numerous attractive promotional events and midweek specials again this spring.
Purdue students continue to receive free admission to all home baseball games. Beer and wine are once again available for purchase (fans 21+) at the Alexander Field concessions stands for every game this season.
Single-game tickets are on sale for a busy spring slate at Alexander. The Boilermakers host Northwestern, Penn State, Rutgers and Nebraska for their Big Ten home weekends. South Dakota State also visits campus for a four-game wraparound weekend series in May.
Purdue hosts Northern Illinois on Wednesday, March 15 for the home opener and first of its eight midweek home games.
• The $3 Midweek Matchup remains the best deal on the schedule. For all Tuesday and Wednesday home games, general admission tickets, domestic canned beers, hot dogs, popcorn and nachos are just $3 at Alexander Field. The Boilermakers host NIU, UIC, Indiana State, Ball State, Butler, Valparaiso and Miami (Ohio) for midweek dates.
BARK AT THE PARK NOW EVERY SUNDAY
• The popular dog day promotion expands to every Sunday this season. Fans are invited to bring their dogs to the four Sunday home dates. The first 250 fans receive a free collapsible dog bowl at the April 30 home game.
TRADING CARD TUESDAYS
• March 21 vs. UIC – Set 1
• April 11 vs. Indiana State – Set 2
• April 25 vs. Valparaiso – Set 3
PURDUE COASTERS GIVEAWAYS ON SATURDAYS
• April 1 vs. Northwestern – Set 1
• April 15 vs. Penn State – Set 2
• April 29 vs. Rutgers – Set 3
• May 20 vs. Nebraska – Set 4
• Friday, March 31 – Purdue Baseball Blanket (First 100 Fans)
• Sunday, April 30 – Collapsible Dog Bowl (First 250 Fans)
• Thursday, May 18 – Cooling Towels (First 250 Fans)
CRAFT BEER NIGHT
• For the Friday, May 5 game vs. South Dakota State, all fans 21+ are welcome to join in on the craft beer fun as local craft beer will be taking over the concessions stands for the night.
STARS OF HONOR PROGRAM
• Children from local schools are selected to receive complimentary tickets and their in-school accomplishments are celebrated at the field. Stars of Honor games are set for April 15, 16, 18, 25, 29, 30 and May 6-7.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Purdue Boilermakers…