The Nebraska softball team will face Omaha in a midweek doubleheader this Wednesday, March 15 in Omaha, Neb. The first game is set for 4 p.m. while game two is set to begin at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Fans can listen to the game live on the Huskers Radio Network and Huskers.com with the call from Nate Rohr. It will also be streamed live on omavs.com/watch.
Nebraska by the Numbers
- The Huskers lead the Big Ten in shutouts with eight and are ranked 18th in the NCAA.
- NU has tallied a conference-best 47 doubles, a number that ranks fifth in the nation.
- Nebraska is leading the Big Ten in batting average (.321) and is one of only two teams with a batting average above .300.
- The Huskers are also leading the conference in hits (204) and slugging percentage (.519).
- Billie Andrews is first in the conference and sixth in the NCAA in home runs with nine to start the season.
- Billie Andrews and Caitlynn Neal both are tied for second-most doubles in the conference with seven this season.
- Ava Bredwell has tallied 21 runs through 24 games. She has the third-most runs in the Big Ten.
- Courtney Wallace has recorded the second-most wins in the conference with nine. She is also 16th in the NCAA.
- Wallace has recorded three shutout wins this season, a mark that is first in the Big Ten and 15th in the nation.
Opponents by the Numbers
- Omaha currently leads the Summit League in batting average (.258), doubles per game (1.95), on base percentage…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at University of Nebraska…