UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – The Penn State baseball team hosts Georgetown for its home-opening series at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. The Nittany Lions and Hoyas are set to play a three-game series beginning on Friday, currently scheduled for 5 p.m. Saturday will be a 1 p.m. first pitch followed by Sunday’s series finale at noon.
The Nittany Lions, led by head coach Rob Cooper, are 9-5 after winning two of three games against Brown. In Friday’s game, Daniel Ouderkirk struck out 10 batters and PSU rallied for three runs in the ninth. In Saturday’s first game, PSU hit five homers, led by Jay Harry’s two, including a two-run walk-off in the 12th inning.
Season and single game tickets for the 2023 Penn State baseball season are available here. Season tickets are $75 for adults and free for youth (ages 12 and under).
The 2023 Penn State baseball season is presented by The Family Clothesline.
Parking for Penn State Baseball games at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park will be available at the following locations beginning two hours prior to the start of each game:
Please visit the 2023 Baseball Parking page for additional information.
Non-football event parking is managed by Penn State Transportation Services. For more information on parking for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-865-1436.
Friday – 4 for $24 (4 tickets, 4 drinks, 4 hot dogs), Poster Giveaway
Saturday – Postgame Autographs, Trading Card Giveaway
Sunday – Postgame Kids Run The Bases
Friday (5 p.m.) – PSU: RHP Daniel Ouderkirk (1-1, 3.20 ERA) vs. Georgetown: RHP Cody Jensen (3-1, 4.91 ERA)
Saturday (1 p.m.) – PSU: TBA vs. Georgetown: TBA
Sunday (noon) – PSU: TBA vs. Georgetown: TBA
*subject to change
- Penn State welcomes Georgetown for its home-opening series at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park.
- The Nittany Lions are 27-10 all-time against the Hoyas.
- In the last meeting, the Nittany Lions fell 9-0 in the Bowie Baysox Stadium.
- Penn State won the first two games of its series against Brown last weekend.
- The Nittany Lions won 7-6 last Friday as Daniel Ouderkirk struck out 10 batters and PSU rallied for three runs in the ninth.
- Penn State earned a 6-4 win in 12 innings in Saturday’s first game. Jay Harry hit two homers, including…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Penn State Athletics…