BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The Southeastern Conference released its 2024 league softball schedule Wednesday, which pits Alabama against Florida, Ole Miss, Texas A&M and Tennessee in Tuscaloosa along with road series at Georgia, Kentucky, Arkansas and Auburn.
The Crimson Tide opens SEC play against Florida in Tuscaloosa on March 8-10. A pair of road series follow, first at Georgia (March 15-17) and then Kentucky (March 29-31) before returning home to face Ole Miss on April 5-7. A three-game series at home vs. Texas A&M opens the second half of the slate on April 12-14 before the Tide hits the road to face Arkansas on April 19-21. The final home weekend of the regular season matches Alabama against defending SEC champion Tennessee (April 26-28) before closing out the regular season on the road at Auburn (May 3-5).
The 2024 SEC Softball Tournament will take place at Jane B. Moore Field in Auburn, Ala., May 7-11.
The non-conference portion of the Crimson Tide schedule will be announced at a later date. All game dates are subject to change, while game times and television assignments will be finalized closer to the start of the season.
Alabama Softball 2024 SEC Schedule
- March 8-10 vs. Florida – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- March 15-17 at Georgia – Athens, Ga.
- March 29-31 at Kentucky – Lexington, Ky.
- April 5-7 vs. Ole Miss – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- April 12-14 vs. Texas A&M – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- April 19-21 at Arkansas – Fayetteville, Ark.
- April 26-28 vs. Tennessee – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- May 3-5 at Auburn – Auburn, Ala.
- May 7-11 at SEC Tournament – Auburn, Ala.
For the latest information on the team, follow @AlabamaSB on Twitter, BamaSB on Instagram and Alabama Softball on Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.