TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Fans can get an early look at #Team28 this fall, as Alabama Softball will play eight exhibition games at Rhoads Stadium during the month of October.
Admission for fall games is $5 and are only available for purchase at the gate the day of the game. All proceeds from fall softball games directly benefit the Bama Softball Walk-Off Club, the official booster club for Alabama Softball. Fans who are not a member of the Walk-Off Club will have the opportunity to sign up at the fall games.
Alabama Softball Fall Schedule
- Sunday, Oct. 8 vs. Shelton State doubleheader – 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 15 vs. Wallace State doubleheader – 1 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 20 vs. Jones College doubleheader – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 22 vs. Chipola College doubleheader – 1 p.m.
- Alabama returns 15 players from last year’s team, including All-SEC honorees Jenna Johnson and Larissa Preuitt and NFCA All-Region award winner Kenleigh Cahalan
- Seven newcomers will join the Crimson Tide this year: fifth-year senior Kayla Beaver (Central Arkansas), junior Kendal Clark (Des Moines Area CC), sophomores Alea Johnson (LSU), Riley Valentine (Texas A&M) and Kinley Pate (Samford) and freshmen Jocelyn Briski and Lauren Johnson
- The Crimson Tide made its 14th Women’s College World Series appearance last season, finishing the year ranked as high as No. 7 in the final polls
- This summer, Alabama took its third international trip as 20 members of the team along with coaches and staff spent 10 days in Italy
For the latest information on the team, follow @AlabamaSB on Twitter, BamaSB on Instagram and Alabama Softball on Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.