This is an article version of the CBS Sports HQ AM Newsletter, the ultimate guide to every day in sports. You can sign up to get it in your inbox every weekday morning here.
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
🏈 Good morning to everyone but especially …
THE BALTIMORE RAVENS (KIND OF)
The Ravens once again built a huge lead against an AFC North rival. This time, they didn’t blow it. Four days after an awful loss to the Browns, Baltimore eased past the Bengals, 34-20. While it’s a massive win, and the Baltimore offense looked awesome, the biggest storyline was the injuries.
Joe Burrow— we’ll get to that in a bit — shortly after Mark Andrews suffered .
As for the game details …
- Lamar Jackson threw touchdown passes to Nelson Agholor and Rashod Bateman, plus, he passed Randall Cunningham for .
- Gus Edwards scored twice on the ground and now has nine touchdowns rushing in his last five games.
- Odell Beckham Jr. had 116 yards receiving — his most in over four years — .
- The defense was stout before Burrow left and dominant after and finished with five sacks.
👍 Honorable mentions
- The Lakers if the Bulls trade Zach LaVine, among others.
- Jalon Daniels to Kansas, and Jaxson Dart will return to Ole Miss.
- Mack Brown to North Carolina, ending retirement…